Skip to main content

Life, The Universe, and Everything

 Tomorrow is the first day of LTUE (Life, the Universe, and Everything), a Conference for Sci-Fi and Fantasy writers.

Yep, the crazies. Like me.

 Extra fun because...

1. At least one friend is speaking (Bree Despain).

2. I just finished Diana Wynne Jones's book Deep Secret, which makes hilarious fun of Sci-Fi/Fantasy conferences, all while creating an exceptional fantasy story with multi-verses and magic. Incredibly creative. She always astonishes me. And the book put me in the mood. I like fantasy people.

3. It's cheap. You don't get much better than twenty bucks for a writers' conference.

4. It's close to my house.


Are you going? I'll see you there.

If not, you're probably hard at work, unlike the rest of us slackers who are spending the next three days talking about our work instead of doing it.

Write like the wind!

Comments

  1. See you there Elena - I don't think we have met yet - here's our chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elena. You probably don't remember me, but I met you a couple of years ago at the WIFYR conference. Glad I found your blog. Hope everything is going well for you. I'd love to hear about your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Shari, of course I remember you! I'm glad you found my blog, too. I'll check out yours right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary: I'll be watching for you. Hmmm...which sounds like stalking. Creepy. But I am excited to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Elena! It was so nice to meet you. See? Conferences are good for making new friends.

    Absolutely no slacking involved. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved seeing you there! I think I don't see enough of your wonderfulness. Seriously. We should do lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun meeting you and talking conversing about books over dinner :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment