Skip to main content

Resurrected

Some of you have noticed Storyfires has gone dormant around here this winter.


Thought I'd resurrect for Spring.

My tulips and forget-me-not are in bloom. Aspen and maple leaves have appeared. Bleeding heart. Cherry blossoms.

I keep thinking I should xeriscape my yard since I live in a desert.

Cactus.
Yucca.
Mesquite.

So I went to the nursery and came home with thyme and irish moss and delphinium.
My psyche thinks I live in England, where things are green because it rains.


I am alive.

I am writing.


Just so you know.


Free books will be coming again. More stuff about writing. More about the writer's life. Finding balance. More about barefoot running.

Maybe a poem or two. Just to torment you.


See you around the fire!

Comments

  1. So happy to see you, Elena! I've missed you. Glad to know things are blooming--in both your yard and your life. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your posts. Glad to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're back. I hope it was a good break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment